We are an award winning, InsurTech startup on the hunt for a Pricing Analyst to join our growing team.
We are on a mission to disrupt the Insurance Industry and have a unique proposition that combines smart technology (like connected cameras, leak and motion sensors and smoke alarms) with comprehensive home insurance, all connected to the Neos app to deliver true, 24/7 piece of mind to our customers. Protecting what matters most, when it most matters is at the heart of our business.
We are flexible, responsive and delivery-focused, both as individuals and as a company. We find opportunities everywhere and solve problems together to ensure we deliver for our business partners. The result is a purposeful environment with a sociable and co-operative culture.
We were recently ranked no. 6 in the world’s 100 most disruptive brands, winning awards for Best Insurer in IoT, Internet of Things Breakthrough and the Insurance Times ‘Insurer Innovation of the Year’ award 2017, as well as their B2C Insurance Start-Up of the Year award in 2018.
Working closely with the Head of Pricing & Data you will:
- develop, maintain and optimise pricing models to help us achieve our agreed strategy & targets ensuring appropriate methods and assumptions are used
- provide scenario modelling and detailed analytical analyses & support, producing timely accurate and insightful outputs to aid decision making
- monitor and analyse and forecast pricing performance and implement agreed corrective action plans
- present the results of your analysis and findings
- help us develop new pricing approaches and techniques
- work with marketing and finance to deliver the right trading performance
- Strong numeracy skills and an understanding of statistical analysis
- A “can-do” attitude with an ability to think around problems and come up with solutions
- Influencing & negotiating skills
- Strong team player with positive energy and excited by the prospect of growing a new company from scratch
People matter at Neos. We’re a vibrant, friendly team who practise togetherness, cherish diversity, celebrate achievements, reward hard work and believe in our product. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow in your area of expertise and you’ll be making a real difference to the lives of our customers.
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience and skills
- Choose your own computer
- 22 days’ holidays per year (excluding public holidays);
- Private medical insurance (after probation period)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Great coffee, daily snacks and a fabulous, collaborative working space in Brighton.
Please note that applicants must already have the required visas to live and work in the UK.
DIVERSITY AT NEOS
Neos embraces diversity and we will always promote the benefits of a diverse team across our entire business. We rigorously ensure that we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union or spent convictions and place an obligation upon all team members to respect and act in accordance with this core value.