Insurance Operations Manager
We are an award winning InsurTech startup on the hunt for a skilled Insurance Operations Manager to join our growing Operations team.
We are on a mission to disrupt the insurance industry and give customers great value. We have a unique proposition that combines smart technology with comprehensive home insurance, all connected to the Neos app to deliver 24/7 piece of mind to our customers.
We were recently ranked no. 6 in the world’s 100 most disruptive brands, winning awards for Best Insurer in IoT, Internet of Things Breakthrough and the Insurance Times ‘Insurer Innovation of the Year’ award 2017, as well as their B2C Insurance Start-Up of the Year award in 2018.
As a rapidly growing business our key strengths our flexibility and delivery-focused mindset. We look for individuals who are great at what they do but also flexible enough to help the business as it takes advantage of emerging opportunities.
About the Role:
This role will report into the Operations Director. After completing our first full year of sales, Neos experienced rapid growth which is set to continue this year, along with starting new B2B partnerships and launching our Retail business. We are now in the need for Insurance Operations Manager to continue to build new processes and streamline those we have already put in place.
We currently outsource our Sales & Service, Claims and Logistics to third parties. This role will be required to build close relationships with them and work to continuously improve the service they provide, the tools we provide them and the processes we operate.
As a the Operational lead for the Insurance side of the business you will be expected to work closely with our internal Tech Support Leader and Marketing team to make sure that our online communications and content are up to date, engaging and result in great customer service with increased operational efficiency.
As we build the experience/expertise within our Sales & Service and Claims call centers, this role will be a key contact in providing support, guidance and growth of a knowledge base. This will require working with our underwriting and pricing teams.
We are a data led company and accumulate large amounts of data. As the Operations lead you will support the development and monitoring of Operational KPIs use to create operational improvements
Each person plays a vital role in delivering our proposition and services to our customers, therefore we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and make a positive impact.
- Understanding of Insurance processes (ideally sales and/or claims)
- Demonstrable experience of process improvement and value creation
- Experience with customer communications and content development
- Analytical mindset and good with interpreting MI
- Experience dealing with, and solving, customer issues and questions.
- Connected Home experience/interest a bonus
People matter at Neos. We’re a vibrant and friendly team. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow in your area of expertise and you’ll be making a real difference to the lives of our customers.
- The latest smart home tech
- 22 days’ holidays per year (excluding public holidays), 1 additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Personal development days
- Private medical insurance (after probation period)
- Pension (after probation period)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great coffee, daily snacks and a fabulous, collaborative working space in either Brighton or London